SPANISH SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
1. Seniors! Are you interested in a career as a Plumber or Pipefitter or Heating, Ventilation or AC? Local 350 is accepting applications for apprenticeships. Stop by the College and Career Center to get more info! (Taveira 9/25-10/20)
2. Attention Seniors – Are you interested in attending TMCC? There is a TMCC Senior Night October 14th from 6:30-8:30 pm in the Sierra Building room 108 at the Dandini Campus. Information on the enrollment process for TMCC, scholarships and financial aid will be presented. Call 673-8236 with questions. (L Dreelan 9/30-10/9)
3. Seniors! Are you interested in attending Montana State University??? MSU will be hosting a Pizza Party at Round Table Pizza on S. Virginia in Reno on Sunday, October 11th at 6:30 pm. Stop in and get all your questions answered. For more information see Mrs. Taveira in the Career Center. (Taveira 10/1-10/9)
4. Freshmen – GET INVOLVED!! Our first class meeting is Thursday, October 8th at lunch in room 157. Freshman officers MUST attend and any other freshmen are welcome. Meet your advisors and let’s brainstorm about Freshmen class activities. (L Dreelan 10/1-10/8)
5. TMCC offers Community Education Youth Camps October 26-29. Here are the camps coming up:
Amateur Ham Radio
Indoor rock Climbing
Tennis for Kids
To register go to camps.tmcc.edu or call 829-9010. (Office 10/2- 10/8)
6. Trick or Treat in the Halls is coming up on October 21st from 5-8! Please donate bags of candy to Government classes and to leadership in room 201. Seniors will receive community service hours for donating candy. (Faker 10/6-10/19)
7. FCCLA will meet today at lunch in room 107. We will be planning for Trick-or-Treat in the Halls and for the Leadership Rally in December. (Gach 10/6)
CONGRATULATIONS to the Boys Varsity Cross Country Team for their 2nd place finish at the Reed Invitational ranking them number 2 in the North. Top ten finishes came from Daniel Horner at 5th and Andrew Ribeiro at 10th place. Congratulations also to our top ten girls with Lauryn Massic at 7th place and Alexis Meledrez at 10th place. Keep it up Cougars! (Beadell 10/6)
Please release the Girls Tennis Team at 12:15 today.
Please release the Boys Tennis Team at 1:45 today.